On the day, 621 participants competed in the club’s inaugural race.
Over 600 runners laced up their running shoes when they participated in the Beyers Chocolates Greenstone Run on March 27.
The 5km and 8km fun run and walk was hosted by Greenstone Hill Running Club.
On the day, 621 participants competed in the clubs inaugural race.
The first three men to finish the 5km:
• Jaun-Pierre van der Berg of IRUN Athletic Club (18:08).
• Jacques Naude of UJ Athletics Club (18:34).
• Tatenda Chindowa (20:21).
The first three women to finish the 5km:
• Trinity Henning IRUN Athletic Club (21:47).
• Zanta Lourens of Speed Quest Athletics (22:30).
• Cleo van Wyk (23:49).
The first three men to finish the 8km:
• Cayde de Waal of IRUN Athletic Club (27:01).
• Bennett Molefe of Thembisa (27:52).
• Cleo Maripanyi (29:03).
The first three women to finish the 8km:
• Rene Kalmer of Beyers Chocolates (31:23).
• Kate van Jaarsveld of Murray and Roberts (31:31).
• Cobie Smith of Murray and Roberts (31:37).