Children of non-Christians may be admitted should the Principal, after consultation with the prospective student’s parents and the senior management team consider the ACE programme a suitable fit for the student.
A student candidate:
- will not be refused admission on the grounds of race and/or gender
- transferring from another ACE school may not need to write the Diagnostic Test unless the Principal/HOD decides differently.
- will be subject to at least one term probationary period.
- must show proof of immunizations and be free of contagious diseases.
- must reside with at least one parent/guardian who takes daily responsibility for the student’s academic progress and compliance with school rules.
Each child sets their own goals (with the guidance of our Supervisors) and work at a level and speed that is uniquely tailored for them.
By engaging students in this way, they are able to reach their true potential, assured that they can accomplish what they set their minds to.
The Biblical principles our students are exposed to in each PACE module make them aware of the highest values that they should aim for through a relationship with God.
After completion of the ACE curriculum the learner will write the General Education Diploma (GED).
There are 4 Subjects in the Exam:
- Social Studies
The GED is registered as a foreign qualification originating from the USA and has a matric equivalence (SAQA NQF level 4).
The registration, completion and issuing of the Diploma costs around R7000,00 (as of 2017).
Most South African as well as International Universities accept the GED for entrance.